TNEC set's their yearly calendar in January, there is one monthly meeting that is open and one monthly meeting that is closed. TNEC subcommittees meets every month at their discretion, alternating in person meetings and conference calls. Five voting members must be in attendance for a quorum to be established.
- Regular public meetings are usually held the third Thursday of each month from 10am-2pm. Please attend these open meetings via zoom link:
- Closed meetings for TNEC discussions are usually held the third Wednesday of each month from 10am-2pm
- TNEC Subcommittee meetings may held the third Friday of each month from 10 am-12 pm
- TNEC meets quarterly with the MDE Commissioner
- Tribal Consultations are held twice yearly in February and October
- TNEC attends the annual Minnesota Indian Education Association (MIEA) Conference